Thursday, June 21, 2012

Katy Perry Covers The Hollywood Reporter


A day after the release of her Alice in Wonderland-esque "Wide Awake" music video, Katy Perry graces the cover of the latest issue of The Hollywood Reporter.

The 27-year-old looks gorgeous on the cover:

Katy Perry Hollywood Reporter Cover

The article promises Confessions of a Pop Princess, and among them is the fact that Katy, like everyone else, struggles to keep it together sometimes:

“There were times when what was going on in my personal life was so overwhelming that I had to bend over to let those tears fall straight out of my eyes and not my false eyelashes just as I’m about to go up on that ramp and sing ‘Teenage Dream.’”

On whether Russell Brand inspires her music, she says, “When I write my songs, honesty has always worked for me. So if it ain’t broke, why f—ing fix it? … Nobody knows what happened [in the breakup] except the two people who are in it.”

Katy also revealed plans to start her own label:

“When it does come to fruition, I’m going to try and avoid the things that take away any fighting chance for an artist to have financial success.”

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/06/katy-perry-covers-the-hollywood-reporter/

Robert Pattinson Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment