Saturday, June 23, 2012

Frenchie Davis: In Love with a Woman!


Frenchie Davis - a former contestant on American Idol and The Voice, who was booted from the former on Season 2 after racy photos hit the Internet - has come out and admitted to The St. Louis Post Dispatch: She's in love...

... with a woman!

"I wasn’t out before the relationship, but I wasn’t in," Davis told the newspaper. "I dated men and women, though lesbians weren’t feeling the bisexual thing. Now I'm in love with a woman I think I can be with forever."

Frenchie will sing weekend at the Chicago Pride Fest - and she's belting out "Born This Way" during a Providence, Rhoda Island performance above - and she added that she's a very big fan of gay men in general.

“I love the gay boys. They have that awesome, masculine energy, but there’s also something else going on as well."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/06/frenchie-davis-in-love-with-a-woman/

Hailee Steinfeld Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment