Thursday, November 17, 2011

Demi Moore Announces Divorce from Ashton Kutcher


They tried. They really did.

But Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher simply could not move past the latter's wandering private parts, as the actress announced this afternoon that she is filing for divorce.

Ashton and Demi Picture

Moore did not specifically cite Kutcher's alleged affair with a 22-year old named Sara Leal - or the fact that he was also accused of stepping out on his wife in 2010 - but one scarcely needs to read between the lines of her statement to understand the basis for this split. Demi wrote:

"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton.

"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."

Responded Kutcher, in a Tweet we assume was approved by his editorial team: "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail."

[Photo: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/11/demi-moore-announces-divorce-from-ashton-kutcher/

Stars Young Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment