Monday, November 14, 2011

Charlize Theron Covers Vogue, Talks Single Life, Looks Very Attractive


Charlize Theron is featured in the latest Vogue, talking to the magazine about her new movie and her love life and... some other stuff. We assume, at least.

We were too busy remembering how wonderfully evil she looks as the queen in the Snow White and the Huntsman trailer, then staring at the actress' gorgeous cover photo to pay much attention. You can't really blame us, can you?

Charlize Theron Vogue Cover

Below, we've posted excerpts from Theron's interview:

On winning an Academy Awards: “It was life-changing - it opened a lot of doors. But it made people have a lot of opinions about what should happen next. You realize quickly that you can never please everybody.”

On filming Young Adult: “I realized how much I love what I do. I really, really missed it. Like around week three, I had this horrible, sappy moment where I got a little overwhelmed. It was just a really great f-cking experience.”

On her splitting with Stuart Townsend: “It was sinking, and I had to give it a fight. I really wanted to try and make it work. That was the priority. I wouldn’t do it any different way.”

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/11/charlize-theron-covers-vogue-talks-single-life-looks-very-attrac/

Charlie Sheen TV & Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment