Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dancing With the Stars Results: Who Made the Finals?


After perfect and near-perfect performances saw Ricki Lake take back the lead on Dancing With the Stars, the question was who would join her in the finals.

With Ricki a virtual lock (her scores far outpaced two competitors, she's solid every week, and she has Derek Hough as a partner), it came down to this trio.

Surprisingly, Rob Kardashian was the one breathing down Ricki's next Monday, with J.R. Martinez a distant third, followed by Hope Solo in last place.

Rob Kardashian and Cheryl BurkeHope Solo and Maksim ChmerkovskiyJ.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff

Was last night the end of the line for Rob, Hope, or J.R.?

Hope has continued to improve, but would it be fast enough for fans given that Rob has also surged in popularity and skill, and J.R. remains one of the favorites?

The program has seen many worthy dancers set home prematurely, even this season. You just never know. So which one of these contenders got the heave-ho?

Follow the jump to see who survived the Dancing With the Stars semifinals ...

Hope Solo, despite a long and successful run, was eliminated last night.

Very few who follow the show are likely to be surprised at that outcome.

Interestingly, Hope was so torn up about her elimination that she was unable to even give interviews about departure, but we'll miss her and wish her the best.

Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pic

Fond memories of Hope and Maks' DWTS performances past.

"I love them," Ricki Lake said of Hope and her partner Maksim Chermovskiy. "They're both great people. I think she did great. She came so far and I now like soccer. I never knew anything about it, but now I'm rooting for my goalie Hope Solo!"

She's certainly not alone in that department.

"I never would have imagined this when I signed up for this, never in a million years," Rob Kardashian admitted upon making the finals. "I really just gotta bring it more than ever and that mirror ball trophy is right at the end of my fingertips."

As for J.R.'s injury: "The ankle feels a lot better, does," he said. "I got some time to rest. I got an X-ray done this morning. The doctor said it's negative. Now, it's about being strategic: making sure I take care of, wrap it properly and continue to dance!"

Well? Who will win Dancing With the Stars?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/11/dancing-with-the-stars-results-who-made-the-finals/

Miley Cyrus Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment