Friday, June 3, 2011

Bruno Mars and Eminem Collaboration: Listen Now!


Peanut butter and jelly. Kim Kardashian and giant breasts. Blake Lively and a camera phone.

Some things just go together well. Consider Bruno Mars and Eminem as part that grouping.

The music heavyweights have collaborated on "Lighters," a track that also features Royce da 5′9″ and which will be featured on "Bad Meets Evil Hell: The Sequel," Royce's upcoming album with Eminem (out June 14).

Listen to the single below, as Mars sings on the refrain: This one’s for you and me living out our dreams, we’re all right where we should be. With my arms out wide, I open my eyes and now all I want to see is a sky full of lighters.


Bruno Mars and Eminem - Lighters

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/bruno-mars-and-eminem-collaboration-listen-now/

Nicki Minaj Ashley Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment