Monday, June 20, 2011

Heidi Montag Looks Gaunt, Claims to Work Out 14 Hours a Day


Runaway bride Crystal Harris was called out by Holly Madison for living it up at Wet Republic in Las Vegas just days after dumping Hugh Hefner.

Harris' co-attendee in Sin City, Heidi Montag, also turned heads at the pool party.

Showing off a slender look she reportedly achieved by working out for 14 hours a day, Montag not only looks plastic, but slightly anemic now:

Gaunt and Plastic

Heidi Montag, who had countless plastic surgery procedures done in 2009-10 (we really did lose count), debuted her new "look" at Wet Republic.

"I've been working out from, like, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two months now. I've been working out really hard because I had this pool party," she said.

"I was like, I have to be in shape. I was actually a lot overweight. It was the most I've ever been because I've kind of been in hiding eating pie with my husband [Spencer Pratt] and puppies, so I needed to get back in shape."

Botox Barbie says she went from 130 pounds to 103.

"I've been running a lot, and doing weights," the former reality star said. We can see that. It's not like she has any sort of career to take up time.

[Photo: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/heidi-montag-looks-gaunt-claims-to-work-out-14-hours-a-day/

American Idol Hailee Steinfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment