Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ricki Lake Weight Loss Pics: Dancing With the Stars Does a Body Good!


Add Ricki Lake to the list of celebrities who have participated in what has become America’s unofficial celebrity weight loss show: Dancing With the Stars.

She may not have lost the 100 pounds boasted by one recent finalist (check out these Kirstie Alley weight loss pics), but Lake has certainly slimmed down.

You can see difference from the pre-season promo pic to the present:

Ricki Lake Weight Loss Photos

Ricki Lake has lost 20 pounds of weight on DWTS.

Lake is clearly enjoying her thinner frame, and looking healthy and wonderful while doing it. Ricki’s also maintaining a healthy attitude towards the process.

“I don’t know. I didn’t weigh myself at the beginning. I’m definitely a size six now. I’ll probably be a size four by the end of it," she told the Huffington Post.

"It’s come to the point where it doesn’t matter to me. I no longer wear Spanx. I don’t have lumps where I used to. I will weigh myself at the end."

"I really like where my body is going. My waist has never been smaller.”

Lake also claimed to not be a “natural dancer,” but she's just being modest. Aside from JR Martinez, it doesn't appear anyone can stop her this season.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/10/ricki-lake-weight-loss-pics-dancing-with-the-stars-does-a-body-g/

Charlie Sheen TV & Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment