Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Michelle Williams Makes Like Marilyn Monroe


Michelle Williams does her best Marilyn Monroe impression on the cover of this month's Vogue. And it's a pretty darn good impression!

Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe

The actress is channeling the icon because she stars in My Week with Marilyn, which opens on November 4 and chronicles Monroe’s life in 1956 while shooting the film The Prince and the Showgirl.

"I knew that I wanted to do it, and then I spent six months trying to talk myself out of it," Williams tells the magazine of the movie. "But I always knew that I never really had a choice. I’ve started to believe that you get the piece of material that you were ready for.”

This issue of Vogue will be available on newsstands on September 20.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/michelle-williams-makes-like-marilyn-monroe/

Twilight Hot Music

No comments:

Post a Comment