Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jessica Alba vs. Rachel Bilson: Who Would You Rather...


Jessica Alba covers the latest issue of Lucky and tells the magazine she "pretended to be a superhero when I was a kid. I thought, if boys can do it, I can do it, I can do it better!”

Rachel Bilson is featured on InStyle, anchor Hart of Dixie on The CW this fall and says of that main show's character: "I get to be tough and sassy and sarcastic - all that good stuff. And I deliver a baby!"

But enough about all that. With two stunning actresses covering two separate publications this week, there's only one question that can be asked: Who would you rather...

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/08/jessica-alba-vs-rachel-bilson-who-would-you-rather/

Young Celebrities Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment