Saturday, February 5, 2011

Five White Hot Frocks To Get You Through The Heat Wave

I don't know about you - but this Summer heat is endangering my sense of style! With high summer upon us, comfort levels are getting low. Whilst I've honestly toyed with the idea of making my daily uniform a bikini (yes -�not particularly practical for work), I think a better option is a LWD. Newely blonded Emily Blunt gave me idea when she turned up to the Gnomeo and Juliet premiere in London in this cut-work detailed number by Andrea Gn. Swap her opaques and close-toed Sergio Rossi pumps for a bare leg and sandals (like these K. Jacques), and you've got one white hot look that's ideal for combating the heat. Can I give you a tip? Chose a cotton number for added comfort - the natural fibres breathe better, and opt for broderie anglaise if you can, as the holey fabric means more cool-me-down breeze. Now I've done the footwork, so all you need to do is click through to keep your cool (and your sense of style) this Summer.

Keep reading . . .

Source: http://www.fabsugar.com.au/Feeling-Hot-Shop-Emily-Blunts-White-Dress-Look-Keep-Cool-Summer-13604616

Emma Watson Hollywood Celebrities

No comments:

Post a Comment