Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Exclusive: Eva Longoria Reveals Her Passions - Work, Food, Pets and More

Eva Longoria?s days as Gabrielle Solis may be over after Desperate Housewives came to an end in May after an eight-season run, but the actress still has lots on her plate - and we?re not just talking about food, which she clearly loves! Eva recently shot a global TV campaign for cat food Dine, which she was drawn to because of its ?Follow Your Passion? theme. She also revealed the other things she?s passionate about away from acting - check them out below.

How did you feel about being part of the Dine campaign?
I was really excited to be a part of the Dine campaign for 2012. I thought it was brilliant to incorporate passion for life through whatever your interests may be. For me, it?s cooking, dancing or acting. I also find passion for relationships really important and some of those relationships happen to be with animals, so I thought it was very clever of Dine to come up with this campaign.

What are some of the passions in your life?
The focus on passion really inspired me to be involved in this campaign as the idea of passion is pretty central to who I am. I'm passionate about cooking, my work and also about my relationships - whether it?s with my family, loved ones or animals. I have a great passion for philanthropy. About 80 percent of the time in my day is spent on some sort of charity that I?m working with. I got the philanthropic spirit growing up - it was a passion which my family passed on to me. I work a lot with children and children?s health, the Latino and women?s community and just advocating for different issues and policies which would help make these people?s lives a lot better.

More from Eva when you keep reading.

Source: http://www.popsugar.com.au/Eva-Longoria-Interview-Dine-Commercial-Desperate-Housewives-Cooking-Fashion-More-23823108

Rap Star Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment