Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Which Coach Would You Choose on The Voice?

After three nights of blind auditions, we?re officially hooked on The Voice. So are millions of other Australians. And everyone on Twitter - when The Voice is on, it?s all my Twitter feed is talking about. I?ve enjoyed the coaches? fights for singers almost as much as the auditions - who doesn?t want to hear Keith Urban, Delta Goodrem, Joel Madden and Seal fighting over them? It got me thinking: which coach would I choose if all four turned their chairs for me? After seeing them all ?sell? themselves, I think I?d pick Keith - he comes across as so warm, sweet and genuine. That said, the coaches all acknowledge each other?s talent and strengths, and talk the others up almost as much as themselves, so I can see why it?s such a hard decision. It?s your future in someone?s hands! Which coach would you choose?

Source: http://www.popsugar.com.au/Would-You-Choose-Keith-Urban-Delta-Goodrem-Joel-Madden-Seal-Coach-Voice-Australia-22708557

Rap Star Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment