Thursday, January 19, 2012

Adam Lambert Labels Finland Fight "Childish, Irresponsible" [Video]


He's already issued a couple statements on the incident, but Adam Lambert sat down with Ellen DeGeneres this week and addressed his fight with boyfriend Sauli Koskinen for the first time in person.

A quick refresher: Lambert and Koskinen were both arrested in late 2011 after they engaged in a drunken brawl just prior to Christmas.

"We had too much to drink. We screwed up," the singer told the host. "There were no injuries, no violence. It was more of childish, foolish, messiness... I was a little irresponsible and I think what I learned from the experience was that I owe it to myself, to my loved ones, and to my fans to be a little more adult and pull it together."

As seen below, Adam concludes that his New Year's resolution was to clean up his act and he now feels "amazing."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/01/adam-lambert-labels-finland-fight-childish-irresponsible-video/

Justin Bieber American Idol

No comments:

Post a Comment