Thursday, July 7, 2011

Artie Lange Returns to Radio


Former Howard Stern radio star/sidekick Artie Lange appeared on a sports talk show last night, having disappeared from Stern's show in January 2010.

A private medical emergency - which some reported as a suicide attempt - sidelined Lange for a prolonged stretch. But he appears to be better now.

Lange appeared on a Fox Sports Radio show hosted by friend and fellow comic Nick DiPaolo and explained he had been in rehab in Florida to get sober.

Artie Lange Image

Will Artie Lange reclaim his place alongside Howard Stern?

A caller told Lange that he couldn't wait for the comedian to return to the Stern show ... and Artie replied, "That would be the greatest thing ever."

"Listen, I was on the greatest show of all time for 9 years ... and I put them in a very awkward situation to say the least, so, what am I gonna do?"

"But I love them all and they were great to me. I appreciate it."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/artie-lange-returns-to-radio/

Lady Gaga Vampire Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment