Saturday, March 5, 2011

When an Old Dog Nears (This) Life?s End

Every Thursday, I head over to the local Blockbuster to pick out the DVDs for weekend viewing. (I know that’s an old-fashioned way to get videos, but for some reason, it feels easier than the online option.) With three young children, a PG-rated movie is as wild as we get, so it’s a narrow set of aisles that I wander through. Inevitably, I end up with one movie about dogs (or maybe an occasional horse) because they are reliably safe. And as a lifelong dog lover, these are the movies I actually stay awake for as I lie on the floor with my old dog nestled between my ankles.

read more

Source: http://www.thewrap.com/blog-post/when-old-dog-nears-life%E2%80%99s-end-25177

Vanessa Hudgens Kristen Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment