Sunday, March 13, 2011

John Stamos on Replacing Charlie Sheen: No Thanks!


So much for those John Stamos rumors.

The actor, who has been recurring on Glee this season, shot down chatter that he'd be taking over for Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men yesterday.

"I don't want to replace anyone, especially Charlie Sheen," Stamos told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS radio show. "It's just not where my head's at."

Stamos, JohnA Mind Lost

Stamos does find the talk "flattering," but he says he has no idea how or why it started.

"Nobody has officially talked to me and, quite frankly, as flattering as it is... it's really not part of my career plan right now. I'm just on a different trajectory. I'm ready to have my own show."

So... it won't be Stamos. It won't be Rob Lowe. Will anyone take the gig? Got anyone in mind who would be a fit, THG readers?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/03/john-stamos-on-replacing-charlie-sheen-no-thanks/

TV & Movie Rap Star

No comments:

Post a Comment